Ensuring a sense of success within the classroom is vital. How does authentic assessment contribute to this?
Dimension 4 Process: Investigate
Investigation is the process of identifying and resolving issues about which there are confusions and contradictions. It is the process of suggesting and defending ways to clear up confusions about ideas or events (Marzano & Pickering, 2009).
This Website will Investigate:
- Academic exploration of particular question
- Policy documents appropriate to specific question
- Real life case studies and data
- Information on authentic assessment
- Resolution- how authentic assessment contributes to success in the classroom.